Sunday, January 30, 2011

Suction Cups For Cold Windows

Small update

Hello,

During the last week, I'm right where gas is the new version of the Expert Advisors to finish and test. So a fix is a lot of work, beginning with the Expert Advisor himself, through testing, to preparing the update to the site and to customize the manual for the English manual I got, fortunately, by using OLE.)

While the tests last week, I had had up to 6 open trades all of a profit 50-200 pips on the meter. That's really fun and so would I also want as soon as possible Unleashed FX-II is released.

As announced, I raise the price of the Expert Advisors by early February and then customize the site.

I wish you all a pleasant evening and a good start into the new week.

Kind regards Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment