Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bearded Dragon With Red Spot

Abandoned, betrayed and sold. His apprentice in Germany is not easy!

I have written so in the previous post a bit about my test. There is no issue there, however, that burns me since the start of training under the nails.

In 2008 I finally met the decision. I need an education. Now 28, without qualifications, it goes further! That I had thought so. I wanted to get an education much earlier, but I had never married. I thought I'm too old, too long out of school, I can do it anyway. And then there was also the love of money.


I have finally an apartment to feed two cats and now and then I would have been like something to eat in the refrigerator. At the time, but I was just unemployed and received ALG I and ALG II First I tried the office to get retraining. This could, however, simply do not decide who was responsible. It dragged on indefinitely. So I decided to try it nevertheless views the free market.

I was already clear that the mere training pay is definitely not enough. But there are supportive ALG II increase. In fact, me the employment office and the Job Center lies in this belief, and so I applied. Pretty fast I was invited to discuss and ultimately adopted.

I signed the contract and requested the support ALG II Amazingly, and rather quickly, I received the notice that an increase was not possible. If it were in my case is an initial training and so I would not be entitled to apply for ALG II, but needed training aid (BAB).

Okay, I thought I could have but to say earlier, but which side I now get the money I do not really care total.

So I applied for BAB at the employment office. This was promptly granted. However, it reached the front and back and not far below the ALG II-set. On request from the Job Centre, I was just informed that it lacks jurisdiction.

I scoured the internet and found no solution. Housing allowance, which could possibly still work. Applied for and received rejection. The reasoning was that I have BAB recipients are not entitled to housing benefit.

There I was. I received a training allowance in the amount of € 500 gross in the first year.

So I had about 217 427 € net plus € BAB. This results in the aggregate a sum of 644 €.

The ALG II, including rent, etc. would have been about 744 €. There is therefore almost 100 € in cash were missing. This I had to compensate somehow. The only question is how. Moreover, I had now no longer eligible on the social ticket for 33? Euro, but had to buy a monthly ticket for trainees. However, this cost 52 euro. That is, 20 € more. Working materials for the school I also had to pay € 644 of these.

particularly "stupid" is the highway from the calculation that it is generally for 18 months is calculated. Reality is that the training content year is raised. The content development look something like this.

first Year: 427 € + 217 € = 644 €
second Year / first half of 462 € + 217 € = 679 €


subsequent application ; new BAB = 165 Euro

second Year / second half of 462 € + 165 € = 627 €
third Year / first half of 477 € + 165 € = 642 €

Finally, I had 642 euros. Of which then had to rent, electricity, gas, telephone and ticket is to be paid. A total of about 460 € without study materials for the school.

Does this mean I had about 182 euros a month. Of this I also had to have the surgery fee pay 10 € / quarter and co-payments for drugs. The special payment limits for ALG II recipients were not with me unfortunately. My attempts to find a second job failed, because I was too inflexible.

Unfortunately, I had great luck in disguise. Unfortunately, one of the most important person in my life died. He had left me some money. So I could at least for a time, covering my living with it. Unfortunately, not enough money by the end of training. As a result, are unfortunately a huge debt.

I know now by some, it was the same as me. Many even so his training has been canceled.

Now cross our government, our policies again and again, there are too few staff, too few training places or too many crashes or, or, or. Then, any training packages closed and so then everything should be good.

This is unfortunately not the case. The trainees are not considered in this equation. What good is an education if I can not even fill the fridge?

I therefore urge the policy of a complete redesign in support of training and trainees. The highway in its present form be abolished. The very basis of calculation is illogical. There is no reason for calculated to 18 months. A calculation for 12 months is appropriate as the training allowance to be raised each year eventually. A complete abolition seems more reasonable.

should also be established by law that an apprentice at least the ALG II - has set including limits on additional earnings are available. If a company is not able to afford that, then is the difference in the form of an increase by the competent authorities ALG II are made. In order to obtain

good, qualified workers, we need good training conditions.


An apprentice may be no need to worry about how long his money still enough. He has to concentrate on his training can. With a good financial base, they learn to be better and more sustainable.


And now you too. What do you think? Write me your experiences and your opinions!



0 comments:

Post a Comment