Sunday, January 2, 2011

Preseed Lubricants Malaysia

Trades - December 2010 Merry Christmas

Hello and a happy New Year.

I hope you all partied hard and put a little distance from trading. Every now and then is to switch off from day to day business (no matter whether primary or secondary occupation) is recommended always to be durchzustarten after the short break back in full.

The trades in December were not as successful verification, as in the previous month and it was driving a small loss. Is interesting here is that two losing trades are only used with a tick in the stop loss. Otherwise it would have been winners and the performance would look more kindly:



















Let's see what the January with the DT_BundPP - strategy brings and how the markets change the beginning of the year ... or not.

A brief conclusion yet at this point to 2010: Unfortunately I was about half a year not to program possible and to develop strategies, as I was healthy bit battered and I with my soon wife to a new house I moved.

in 2011, this otherwise I will certainly try to attack again :-) It will be added more strategies and I will try to complete more successful trades. Current topics I deal with in this environment is currently ...
  • JForex (Java API Dukascopy, for fully automated trading systems)
  • Collective2 (marketplace strategy provider)

In this sense, all the best for 2011 and good trades

your darth trader

0 comments:

Post a Comment