Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Steelseal Vs Thermagasket

For me, no Pro

Hello dear readers,
I greet you in 2011. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a reasonable New Year's Eve party. Probably not even remember ;-)

In January, some of which I was so far not busy. In any case, what poker is concerned. In real life I have to do with the first exam preparations and also still a reasonable time job (not deliver pizza:-P) was adopted.

right to play poker professionally nothing really seems to me to be. I make too much theory and playing well I will get bored, so I casually surfing the Internet or watching TV. With the attitude I would be best for Everest Poker repealed ;-)
is perhaps the better still, but right now I do not see that I can do with the continued, serious poker extra income. There is simply
me motivated. I had fun lately not play poker, but rather was a compulsory task become. Either a bonus to play, to create a certain number of hands a month etc.

beginning of the month I wanted to try something new again and so I tested at Rush Poker PLO25. Here the first sober record:
the end, I'm also pretty tilted. The Swings in Omaha are already not without, but what's going on Rush in no time is not normal. I consider myself a much better than the average Rush PLO25 players, but the variance in the swing beat, unfortunately, negative effect on my game again. Rakeback at Full Tilt is also very bad because I can equal at Titan Poker Germany ( Titan Poker Bonus Code ) play. If you normally spoiled by good rakeback deals, you will be disappointed by the FT pay pretty.

Well the chapter is Rush Poker died for myself first, I will again exceed your cell phone Mobile Poker Rush. In the near future I will again focus on iPoker. Since there are enough bad players and much better Rakeback .

you my new mobile phones (HTC Desire HD), I can now go to look for example in the web and in sports, half-way reasonable coaching videos. So I can improve my game on and so reduce the larger Edge and the variance. To play, I will not come in the near future because of the first exam period too.

love it greets the recreational player Niels ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment