Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pattycake Member Access Hacks

What's New?

Hello,

Since the beginning of the new year I'm pretty professional clamped. This causes that I find little time to act and to concern myself with the market.

Fortunately, the performance of FX-Unleashed developed with the return of volatility at the time relatively well. I will raise the price of the Expert Advisors end of this month as promised. So if you still would like a copy ... ;-)

In the last two weeks I've sown in the somewhat sparse free time made the idea of joint action of the ProFX system. Since this system with the assessment of overall trends stand or fall, I have to test this matter a lot.

A statistic of an automated version I have now involved in MyFxBook . However, since it is a manual system explicitly, I expect them not too much.

That's it for me even from the moment.

Kind regards Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment