Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Why Is My Shoulder Sore After A Laparoscopy?

FX-Unleashed - Pricing

Hello,

After much back and forth is now considering fixed the selling price of FX-Unleashed. Until the beginning of January 2011 I will sell the Expert Advisor for 299 €. Then for 499 €. This is a simple reason. On the one hand, it was never the goal of this robot to sell to as many people and so I would not offer this product too cheaply. On the other hand, I want the people who follow this blog actively offer a bonus in the form of a price reduction.

The last weeks I've tweaked all four strategies. This is now complete for the most part. It is quite probable that take place in the next time optimizations. Purchasers of FX-Unleashed will of course, every update for free. The update frequency can be increased somewhat in the first period after the start of sales.

The beginning of the sale is on Friday, scheduled 12/17/2010.

Kind regards Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment