Friday, December 10, 2010

Concentrate Fruit Good For You

FX-Unleashed - Status Back for Good

Hello,

I thought I give you one through an intermediate stage in terms of my Expert Advisor. In recent days I have a lot of the strategies and functions optimized and improved. In between I've also fixed bugs and the forward-test a few times to restart each a clear commercial outcome of the particular version to obtain.

Since I had already incorporated the relevant statement on the website, this has probably led to one or other of confusion:) It's incredibly important to me that the Expert Advisor works, all bugs are fixed, and FX-Unleashed is profitable if I the sale begins.

Right now I am waiting also has programmed an outstanding response from a mathematician, one of the indicators used. Once all this is settled, then goes off.

Kind regards Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment