Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Other Pci Bridge Device Driver Amd

FX-Unleashed - Major Update

Hallöchen,

After the third and fourth strategy review although no big loss, but also no big gains, I have made my search for new approaches to these two trend-following strategies for success to . bring I found what I am now finally in the book "Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures by John F. Ehlers.

After I already use to calculate the dominant cycle, it made sense to also use adaptive indicators that have been written on the basis of that. So I have three more on the functionality of these indicators expanded.

emerges has the version 1.30 which now also running on the VPS. I'm aware of the previous test was not cleared to see how the new version behaves towards the old version.

The next step I will then take profit calculated to improve a better risk to reward ratio to obtain. First, I want now, however, the trades of FX-Unleashed 1:30 analyze an excellent foundation to preserve for further adjustments.

Instead of the current VPS I've bought a small computer on which the test is running now. This computer is much faster than the VPS and I have the restarts, etc. under better control.

Best regards
Mike

ps: I think we will soon need a forum here:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment