Monday, December 13, 2010

How Do I Delete My Direct Tv Recordings History?

re a little more poker action

Hello dear readers,
is now almost Christmas and I've since 4 weeks not to speak.
Who now believes, however, that I have not played poker in the meantime, you are wrong. I have still reeled too few hands, but all have been since the last entry about 10,000 hands of poker .

Lately I've improved my game in my opinion. I try to bluff or less than not to play weaker hands. Of course I still have a lot of leaks. But I try this with manual reviews, videos, etc. are on the ropes.
Here the graph since the last entry. Thanks iPoker Rakeback the period ended in positive territory ;-)


Especially with Omaha is the rake is very high and so the cuts Winrate enormous. On PLO25 he already makes more than made 10bb/100Hände and so it is very important to have a good VIP Deal. I'm playing in the iPoker Netwerk Mybet and come in pairs, including First Deposit bonus of more than 60%. This is nothing compared to Titan Poker and Co.

However, the traffic in the morning rather weak at iPoker. You have to use the time for theory or resort to the Ongame network. There, I've now eingecasht at Bet24 and play from there and also a few sessions. The development of Ongame will be interesting anyway. After Betfair already joined the network this year, are Party Poker and merge Ongame early 2011. Whether the player pool of Party Poker (Party Poker bonus code ) and Ongame will be merged, has not yet been published. Should there be any news in this opportunity, I will inform you immediately.

in December I will try to get to 20k hands, that would be pretty neat for my system already. So far I've played this month, nearly 8,000 hands. So stay still 12k to go.

leaves you next time your
Niels

0 comments:

Post a Comment