Friday, January 1, 2010

Sharp Pains In Abs After Taking Stool Softener



create abstinence After some time I finally write a post again. Broke I'm not Nocht thankfully, but it ran most of the time very modest. The course also took pleasure in any poker game, and especially on blogging. November went really sucks. At just under 9k Hands I am well again dropped 3k. Most of it on 200th NL 've Then tried with NL 100 reinzuholen a little rakeback and so on. Net but also ran so hot. I'm on two limits, even under EV gerunnt, as almost each of the last few months.

In December, I really wanted to play more again, but the motivation to read through quickly. Especially in the holidays I had hoped for more. But by various parties and some games in the good old Starcraft was somehow anything. Well they are not over yet and what it can still be caught up. However, I still have a lot to catch up on plain fabric.

If you look at the Poker in 2009 from my point of view, In theory you speak of a partial success. NL 200 I was beaten about half the year well. My BR grew from month to month, NL 400 Shot was also performed. This made but something has suffered in the face of the BR a lot. Then even the crash came on NL 200, which my BR was then completely gecrushed. Nen larger MTT cash I could not even get back, although I was partly due to NEM right track in the Sunday Million. Well, on the whole I'm probably even the degree of the emergency brake pulled and I still keep NL 100th I just hope that now come back a few successful months to get their hands back to NL 200th

Bitter is, of course I just exactly a year ago to NL has gone up 200 am and it went really well. Now I am practically back before the beginning. Nevertheless, I could afford in 2009, some cash-outs and many materialistic things. This dampens the great loss a little. In recent months there have been many moments in which poker has just been sick only, but if one is remembered, how much money can be made with relatively little effort there remains only the determination to continue to do. As will simply no way, even if it may sometimes NEN half month without poker can be very relaxed. Sorry, you realize at the end of the month then was allowed to lie as much rakeback. At the bottom of the facts then you come back no later than when you lose AA vs KK because he ne straight tinkering, but even if the month goes even break do you still win. In most cases, no matter how much it goes for every mini-job to beat. Unfortunately, that was with me the last few months is not the case. Nevertheless, I am now resigned to NL 100 attack again.

My goals for 2010 should be clear:

  • bankroll rebuilding for NL 200
  • least 20k hands per month
  • regular blog posts
  • theory again reinforce

a larger tour cash I'll take me for no longer 2010th The variance is just too big and right now my bankroll is not necessarily the money for a larger event. What was I forgot to mention: 2009, I was away in a satellite is only one place of the WSOP. So close I will probably not be the World Series so quickly. Would certainly be a great experience and have been a dream come true to many poker players. Well lets rock 2010, and of course a Happy New Year to all readers. Hope you celebrated well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment