Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Does The Her Styler Compare To Ghd

database crash, coaching, learning groups and Haiti welcome donation

Moin dear readers, are back
been some days since my last entry. During this time, a lot happened, so that today's entry is worth right ;-)

learning group:
early last week I was approached on Skype, because I had applied for a study group. The original study group wants to "meet" every day, which was too much. Therefore, we have now established another group with which I take about 2 times a week on Skype. So far we have played together sessions and hands analyzed. I like to learn the common good, as it is motivated by the group very well. I also know in my friends acquaintances and anyone who plays on a similar level of poker. Right now we are 4 players from SH-NL25 to NL100/NL200. If anyone of you interested, please get in touch with Skype (poker pizza) with me.

Coaching: Last Thursday I had
my first private coaching Nikonyo of PokerStrategy . We have inserted a 90-minute session. My journey started with four tables, but since we have talked a lot about general things, I had to reduce at the end of the table number.
Nikonyo could give me some helpful tips that will be reflected positively in my game. The coaching I have received and I will in the next few days Watch or listen again completely. That will certainly not have been my last private coaching, I have learned a lot. $ 75 or $ 90 per session, although a lot for a NL50 player, but it paid off.

Literature:
Yesterday I finally managed to read "The Pokermindset" to be produced. As mentioned in earlier posts, I can only recommend the book!
will soon I read some more ebooks (I'll see how the best get to the iPhone) that will improve my skill further.

database crash:
Unfortunately, I yesterday evening my Holdem Manager database when Update to the latest beta fumed. Now it is today once again copy all hands in a new database. That's why I can not provide you today, unfortunately with current hands.
The reason I have my ailing system disk from Samsung in suspicion. Speedfan reports at the SMART data have some errors and makes funny noises. That's why I've now a new Western Digital Caviar Black ordered hard drive.

ran poker Technically it in the last few days very well and I was especially pleased with my game right. Some new elements could Nikonyo's coaching I bring in already. Unfortunately, I have a whole played very little, so that the sample size for January still quite small.

Haiti donation:
PokerStars has launched a fundraising campaign for the earthquake disaster in Haiti to life. You can register in the poker client for Haiti Special Donation tournaments. The buyin tournaments this dummy will be donated entirely to the Red Cross for the construction work in Haiti. PokerStars doubled every donated dollar and involved so directly. I find the action very well and have also donated some reason. I think some of you have a PokerStars account and can give something. There are also tournaments with Donation $ 1 buyin that everyone should have left.

is all for today from me again. Expresses fingers crossed that I can save the Holdem Manager database.

0 comments:

Post a Comment