Monday, March 1, 2010

Graphic Brazillian Waxing

comeback and Reviews

will, after a long break I am also again have a say. The year 2010 began for me not really good. Therefore decreased my motivation to play more and more. At the same time she added the test phase. It mixed stuff just like I wanted more and more the tables stay away. When I'm ranging things did not go particularly well. However, I still wanted to take a little cash back, etc.. Although not in the last 2 months has been played a whole lot I want to even give a short review:

January

By December I was very good motivation for me again to my old master limit NL 200 trusted. Initially, it was also solid, have felt comfortable and was not scared money, although I had only 25 stacks. Well of course it was once again going to lose with Aces and things like that where you are just 80-90% favorite. One of them, but was obviously a bad time. In addition, I had to cash out even a good part. Thus I had missed a stricter BRM. Ultimately, it was then "only" 3 stacks that I had lost, but containing only 4k Hands. EV had moderate grade but I will lose a half times. Well I'm back at NL 100 and was down a small portion make up for it.

hands played: 4272 (NL 200) / 10 973 (NL 100)

VPIP / Rev: 20/18

Winrate: -7.13 (NL200) / +1.51 (NL100)

February:

The time at the tables was relatively short. Overall, I've played maybe 4-5 sessions throughout the month. That gives the very solid. Luck certainly a lot of been there:

hands Played: 6435

VPIP / Rev: 19/16

Winrate: +10.48

Unfortunately it altogether much too little to even money in the hands Promos be tapped. Still running on my Bankrollrebuilding quite well. I hope I can now again in March, much more to the tables and not again experience a down swing. Even a break-even month with very many hands would drive me come a long way. Nevertheless, there is soon well again Cashout at the door. Be a student is not so cheap.


0 comments:

Post a Comment