Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Every Morning I Wake Up With A Blocked Nose

Trades - February 2010

Not that you think I would want to back off and leave the blog here grinding something, but medically I can right now report only the most necessary.

February was slightly better than the beginning of this year, but ended with just over $ 1000 in loss. Currently is really the same policies on the market to pick up little. That's why I've minimized the risk and work is underway currently only 2 strategies on 2 markets.

Apart from health issues will follow in the next 6-8 weeks, a parade, so I will probably take a little time. But do not worry, the blog will continue safe and then I'll attack again at the front.

There will be new strategies and I will continue to fight. I know that trading, just like programming, is my passion and I love to watch an open trade. As a famous trader said: "Trading is the most exciting thing you can do in the tightened state."

"Today is not over till I come back ... ... no question :-)" Best Regards


darth trader

0 comments:

Post a Comment