Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mobile Word For Windows Mobile 6

student life is not as relaxed

Moin dear readers,
as the title suggests, I had the students have presented more relaxed life. Clock from 9-17 am often in the university. Monday I got free and can enjoy a longer weekend. That sounds to full-time working people to whine at high levels, but I will probably have to take a second job because my poker skills ever still not adequate as regular income.

fits the current November Graph Matching:

We see mainly that I do not have the volume. I just do not have the motivation to even sit me in the evening to the PC and play a few hours. And that was even with rakeback already an acceptable hourly wage for a student. Do you have any tips on how to improve their own discipline?

0 comments:

Post a Comment