Friday, October 8, 2010

Organzations That Help People

GSOP Live - Day 2

Yes as I said I'm with 53.900 chips start to the day. Even in the 3 or 4 Hand, I think Pocket 7 Series on the hand and raise. A very solid player and the BB called me too. Flop comes 833 and I cbette quite high against both, which also fold. The first chips are so ever won. Otherwise, it runs quite as spectacular. I called once or 3 against a raise and call. AJT flop comes and I'm first to act. To the river, the board is pretty scary, I briefly consider reinzudonken me simple, but to be quite risky. Ultimately would have a bet but probably saved the pot that show the other two 9s and 7s. Then I will also be implemented already. Come to the table, in the course of the tournament attracts most people. 1 Series of Team bwin and are Betsafe at the table, against both of those I've partially already played the previous day. In addition, the drunken Russians sitting at the table, the solid has a lot of chips. Until the break I hold myself with occasional raises over water. Can my stack to expand somewhat and am only slightly from the average, which are about 85k chips.

goes after the break, then blow by blow. I'm in the BB and Co pushed right in, no problem, I think Kings and have him covered anyway. While he has an ace, but keep my Kings. For the first time in the tournament I am average and I still get to other chips. I reraise against the bwin team player who called. I think AKo and also catch the ace on the flop. Against my CBET he folds. Easy chips. Another player from Team Betsafe comes to the table. The Russian and he is probably the chip leader in the tournament. Both 250-300k chips, you can never say for sure. Anyway, I call a raise from the new player with AK on BU. Hitte again, this time the King and embed on their check. He called me and checked the turn again, which I check behind. At the River I bette but then again, on his check and get a call. He mucked his hand when he sees my AK. Meanwhile, I'm really a very solid stack. Nearly 200k it is now and it works quite well. I get AQo and raise, 2 call me. Flop comes Q high and I cbette directly after 1 check. The question behind me but for my chip count, but then folded. Similarly, the checker, Potwin so again beautiful.

Then everything is easy. Meanwhile, people go bust by little. The money ranks are not too far away. Initially there were still 91 people, 39 should come into the money. We're down to about 55 people. I get Jack UTG and raise natural. Behind me, pushed a fold all in. All other and the action is with me again. I know I'm here most of the flip. Since I myself have 7k raiser and the pot is always with Ante 7 k, I have a pretty clear call. In addition to eliminating the chance of still another player and build my stack. How do I get the suspected flip against AQ, but unfortunately I lost.

If not that bad, which is currently the 3rd Hand throughout the tournament, I play preflop Ai. And flips are just flips, I was certainly glad I had him covered and I now still have a stack is higher than average. Happens first is not as much, now and then I could tap to raise blinds and antes with one, but most of the time I fold. Then it's really very fast.

AJo I raise in the CO +1 and the Russians called me. The hand I've played maybe wrong. The flop comes Q high and I check to his bed. Passing through on all 3 Streets, I'm sure he has a bad hand and I, therefore, perhaps even get down from his hand. I had a solid image, always when I was in the showdown, I have shown a good hand. So I had against him but probably not a good chance. Do not know if he simply had too much chips and it nothing or else he has identified one had read. Anyway, he called me down with bottom pair A6. I lose another 40k chips. Am now back in average with about 80k. 2 hands later I find AA UTG +1 and raise natural. Behind me a reraised, what pleased me of course. All other folders and I'll have his chips are not equal to full strength to show. Then I called and am against Queens near the front. Yet Queen comes on the flop and I'm crippled. I remain just under 8k and the initial spot is like always said at 7k. Frustrated I look at the next 2 cards and I find AKs. Even so, it would probably be a gewordne Allin, maybe I would have waited for the BB and would Allin was almost inevitably. In any case, of course, pure ego and shove all of course know that I must push. Everyone folds to the BB who then called with 45s. It must, of course, and the flop comes directly A4x. But that is where the river course, a 5 and I'm busted. Whole 7 ranks before the money. Since the last few months I'm quite accustomed to losing such things, I leave half-way taken the space. However, this is of course not pass without a trace and it annoys me very much. Just under 2k for the 39 EUR would have given. They would have done me well clear if the last few months of this up. And the way I know how I denied once again cash is is ridiculous. I risked my stack was never really as good as ever in a situation preflopai and then I lose one after the other, although I am either the clear favorite, or just get the flip. I still can not grasp entirely, but what can you do. The Russian has, during the period containing 2 times people busted with a Suckout. Each had about 30%. Shall cease to have it stop, if you want a Final ....

What the rest of the days now in Riga so instead is questionable. Particularly desire to do what I currently do not have. My return flight is on Sunday. So I'm still all night and morning I've been all day. Well let's see what comes an extent. Thanks for all the pressed my fingers crossed have. It just has again not meant to be ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment