Friday, September 24, 2010

99 Buick Rackandpinion

New year, new experiences

Hi,

it's nice to see that even after several months of abstinence, yet some readers here are on board. I will try again in the near future more in my "trading education and my experiences hereby invest.

refresh once the framework for this project:
  • trading and charting software: NinjaTrader
  • Broker: Mirus Futures on Dorman
  • data feeds, like Zen-Fire
  • focus on fully automated trading of futures
  • Rented VPS server infrastructure
the focus of the next few months, I define the following for me :
  • Further migration of my existing systems to NT7
  • Market Focus: Create Bund future
  • trading systems for the Bund future and discuss
  • network of contacts within the community extend
I like to imagine another system approaches and hope for lively discussions. My goal is no later than January 2011 to actively approach the market and some systems on the market (hopefully successfully use :-).

Those interested in more intensive exchange of trading systems or approaches, but I can still write like e-mail ...

a nice weekend and best regards
darth trader

0 comments:

Post a Comment