Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tent Trailer Wiring Ideas

It's going south again

Hi dear readers,
this time I let me with the update not so long. Since the last entry I've played good hands and finished 6000 with a loss of about 3 stacks. That's not bad, lay since the EV Winnings only minus 1 Stack. With rakeback I'm already so positive.
My game has also improved much further, I pay more to the position and play from the blinds still tight, even if the situations are often very tempting.
The book Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha Jeff Hwang I am unfortunately still no progress.

Otherwise, I've been playing recently, the Online Soccer Manager , which is a free browser game. Definitely makes fun and is not as boring as eg MyFreeFarm or similar games.

I'm From August until the beginning of my studies in October (keep your fingers crossed that I get a place) well first job. I would like to use the time and develop my game so far that I can easily beat PLO50. Of course, includes a lot of Grinder-hour to help me to earn the appropriate bankroll.
I will take a 50-well stack BRM to the violent swings PLO oppose something. Which means I need a total of a bankroll of $ 2,500. Currently I have about $ 1100. There are just under $ 1,500 in 3 months to ergrinden. This should normally be feasible.

I'm taking 20 days a month to spend on poker, the equivalent of 4 normal working weeks. Pro Poker-work days, I'll take to play for 5-6 hours and 1-2 hours to do theory. On the Theory-time is then certainly include the blogging ;-)

Until the day your
Niels

0 comments:

Post a Comment