Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where To Buy Tory Burch In Malaysia

UserDefinedMethods.cs - Methods

After last part of the variables of the class UserDefinedMethods.cs were discussed, following 's centralized methods that I use in my strategies .

the methods I post including my internal description so that a further statement does not seem necessary. Where it makes sense, I will comment further:
























































Here is noted after each shift in the status and ausgewertet.Die in the next method in the previous post mentioned variables order feed and feed data used in this regard.





















can also be implemented in other technical methods. In my case
these are so far only the methods isUpGap () and isDownGap () . On their implementation is here, however, refrained from Trivialitätsgründen.

Best regards
darth trader

0 comments:

Post a Comment